Colorado Tech Weekly #340: Doubling and Quadrupling
Colorado Tech Weekly brings you the top 10 technology stories of the past week and the best upcoming local tech events every Monday morning!
This week we have headlines that talk about doubling, quadrupling and adding thousands of tech jobs in 2020. It appears the growth of our tech community will continue to grow unabated. Our challenges will not be in making growth happen but in making growth happen well.
Have a great week!
Top Colorado Technology News
- Denver-based CyberGRX closes $40 million Series D investment led by ICONIQ Capital [CyberGRX]
- Boulder’s Terma Software is now part of Broadcom [TermaSoftware]
- Westminster’s Maxar closes $291M real estate sale tied to company refinancing [DBJ]
- Is Apple developing augmented-reality glasses in Boulder? [BizWest]
- These Colorado tech companies expect to hire for more than 1000 new jobs in 2020 [DBJ]
- Salesforce plans to brand Denver tower double Colorado workforce [DBJ]
- Gtmhub lands $9M Series A, plans to quadruple Denver workforce [ColoradoInno]
- 5 takeaways from Colorado Inno’s 2020 Startups to Watch event [ColoradoInno]
- Funds advised by Apax Partners to acquire Westminster’s Coalfire from The Carlyle Group and The Chertoff Group [ApaxPartners]
- Littleton-based Lockheed Martin delivers Mars 2020 Rover Aeroshell to launch site [LockheedMartin]
Top Upcoming Events
- 12/18 – Colorado Data Science – SQL 101 [Boulder]
- 12/18 – Boulder Blockchain – Holiday *Ugly Sweater* Lightning-Talk Extravaganza! [Boulder]
- 12/18 – Tech Confluence – Azure DevOps, Postman
- 12/19 – NewTech Colorado – NewTech Denver [Denver]
Thank you for reading!
If you know of any other good news stories or sources about tech in Colorado or if you have any news stories or opinions of your own about Colorado tech, email me at COTechWeekly@Gmail.com!
You can subscribe to all Colorado Tech Weekly posts by email.
Feel free to ‘like’ Colorado Tech Weekly on Facebook!
Visit directly at ColoradoTechWeekly.com